September 20-27, 2014
Experience the fall colors, dine on Maine’s world-famous lobster at its source, and immerse yourself in the history and culture of the French-flavored Quebec City while sailing miles of ruggedly beautiful coastline.
Join us on our New England excursion aboard Holland America’s newly refurbished ms Veendam.
Special stateroom pricing from $1519. Fare includes private cocktail party and wine tastings, a Winemaker’s Dinner and our wine on your table – every night!
Click here to request more information, or contact our travel agent, Marilyn, at (707) 778-8550 to book today!
- Quebec City
- Prince Edward Island
- Bar Harbor
About the boat:
Holland America’s recently enhanced ms Veendam is mid-sized and spacious. Onboard experiences include:
- Extensive art exhibits
- A relaxing spa and salon
- Elegant dining rooms including the Pinnacle Grille - featuring high-end, sustainable seafood
- A Culinary Arts Center presented by Food & Wine Magazine
- Numerous bars, pubs, cocktail and champagne lounges
- Live entertainment and dancing in the Showroom at Sea
- A private, resort-style pool
- The New York Times Explorations Café